Skip to content
University faculty and staff are required to register their travel abroad if they will be representing Western Illinois University in an official capacity. For more information on this process, please visit the information page: For the official University policy requiring this registration, please see the following:

If you know your dates and locations of travel, and have contact information for when you will be abroad, you may complete your registration by clicking here:

We also recommend registering with the U.S. State Department's Smart Traveler Enrollment Program (STEP)